* They are already operational in the stadium
* Will have a meeting with Canirac
The extension of hours in restaurants, bars, nightclubs, and other clubs, Municipal Council authorizes permits for a month, but the Mayor’s Office will do so every week and according to the “behavior of the pandemic,” said the head of this agency Javier Lira González, by informing that they will hold a meeting with Canirac to review the extension of hours and reiterate the health protocols.
He said that the municipality is about to preserve all sources of work, but we demand the collaboration of businesses, he added. He noted that the capacity for restaurants is 35 percent.
Regarding the Caribbean Series, which begins this weekend, Lira González pointed out that the Mayor’s Office is in the joint operation with all the dependencies, but also maintains control over the street vendors around the “Teodoro Mariscal” baseball stadium, headquarters of these games.
- Education, the axis to eradicate discrimination against the LGBTIQA+ community
- All about the artists of the Mazatlán Livestock Fair 2023
- Mexicanos Contra la Corrupción (MCCI) reveals luxury apartment of General Luis Cresencio Sandoval in the residential area of Huixquilucan, in the State of Mexico
- Retirement Secrets of Mexico