* They are already operational in the stadium
* Will have a meeting with Canirac
The extension of hours in restaurants, bars, nightclubs, and other clubs, Municipal Council authorizes permits for a month, but the Mayor’s Office will do so every week and according to the “behavior of the pandemic,” said the head of this agency Javier Lira González, by informing that they will hold a meeting with Canirac to review the extension of hours and reiterate the health protocols.
He said that the municipality is about to preserve all sources of work, but we demand the collaboration of businesses, he added. He noted that the capacity for restaurants is 35 percent.
Regarding the Caribbean Series, which begins this weekend, Lira González pointed out that the Mayor’s Office is in the joint operation with all the dependencies, but also maintains control over the street vendors around the “Teodoro Mariscal” baseball stadium, headquarters of these games.
- Ecology must clarify if it gave authorization for the pruning of trees in Mazatlan’s historic center
- Sinaloa is within the five best states to invest in Mexico
- Amigos de los Animales the superheroes of vulnerable cats and dogs; volunteers needed
- A Pulmonia that has refreshed Mazatlecos for more than 60 years