MAZATLÁN.- The municipal, state, and federal governments began the integration of the Municipal Planning Committee, but what is it about?
Mayor Luis Guillermo Benítez Torres explained that this committee, called Coplam, said that the flag is given for the construction of the Municipal Development Plan 2021-2024, which, according to the City Council page, expresses the vision of the government of the municipal administration for the fulfillment of the constitutional mandate conferred by the Mazatlan people.
“If we improve things in this triennium, I am sure that we will leave a decent place for Mazatlecos, where we all live better,” he said.
According to the State Planning Law, Andrés Renteria Zermeño said, said that to carry out the government program, the committee must be installed.
“Through forums to which citizens are summoned, in an exercise of participatory democracy”
To do so, the help of all citizens and representatives will be needed. For this, a call will be launched from January 7 to 12, and modules will also be put out for them to participate. For example, it is expected that there will be one in the Tianguis of the Juárez neighborhood, another in the Tianguis of Lomas del Ébano, and in different shopping malls.
A Municipal Development Plan should seek the following:
- Economic Development and Orderly Growth
- Public Services and Sustainable Urban Development
- Prevention, Order and Security
- Modern and Efficient Administration
Under the following axes
- Address the needs of citizens around social-sustainable well-being
- Economic development
- Democratic government promoting peace, security, ethics and efficiency
Who is part of the Coplam?
Marco Antonio Sánchez Velazquez
Lorena Tamayo Alcaraz
Andrés Renteria Zermeño
Jorge Estavillo Kelly
Tonatiuh Guerra Martínez
Luis Gerardo Nunez
Roberto Lem González
- Mazatlan bazaars are here to stay and Mercado Rosa is one of them
- ‘Zurdo’ Ramírez will have a victory parade along the coastal promenade of Mazatlán today
- Video: Humpback whales fall over whale watching boat full of tourist in the Sea of Cortez
- These are the 4 dirtiest neighborhoods in Mazatlan! Check if yours is on the list