Students from the UAS of Los Mochis test positive for marijuana after poisoning with cookies

167

Los Mochis, Sinaloa.- A man and a woman, both students of the law school of the Autonomous University of Sinaloa, tested positive for Marijuana, after having consumed cookies impregnated with this narcotic.

After consuming them, the young students presented symptoms of intoxication for which they were transferred to the IMSS 49 hospital.

After several hours hospitalized, the 18-year-olds were examined by performing laboratory studies and toxicology tests that were positive for cannabinoid derivatives, that is marijuana.

The hospital’s medical staff explained that fortunately, it was a less harsh drug since at first it was feared that it was fentanyl, which is much more dangerous.

Source: sinaloahoy.com.mx

The Mazatlan Post