This service is one of the most demanded by the Mazatlan community, as it is completely free and offers sterilization, vaccination and deworming services.
Mazatlán, Sinaloa.- After almost a year without activities, the Pro-Sanidad program through the Veterinary Mobile Unit or ” little truck “, as many know it, will resume the sterilization, vaccination, and deworming campaigns for dogs and cats.
This service has been one of the most demanded by the Mazatlan community since it is completely free.
Endy Ramos Aragón, director of the “Margarita Maza de Juárez” Municipal Hospital, reported that on Tuesday, the doctor’s staff received this new unit, for which the sterilization campaign is expected to begin as soon as possible.
“The intention is to carry out a program of days in which we focus where we have detected, and where there is more overpopulation of dogs and cats, to carry out this sterilization program and thereby reduce the number of dogs that walk around alone, careless,” he said.
He mentioned that it will probably be from next week when he could start with the first colony; this support would also reach communities in rural areas .
Where to see dates and places
The Pro-Sanidad Facebook page is where the community is informed about the colonies and dates that will be visited and you can consult it at the following link:
Why sterilize your pets?
- Sterilization in dogs and cats helps to stop the proliferation of animals living on the street, since leaving the house to follow their reproductive instincts is the main cause of loss and spread to end up in this condition.
- The males no longer marked the territory inside the house and there will be no smell of urine.
- In females, it prevents the development of diseases such as breast cancer and problems with the uterus.
- Helps lower aggressiveness levels; they will be calmer.
- For the 491st anniversary of Culiacán, they hold a skateboard contest; children and young people participated
- Heroic act cost him his life! He drowned in the Mocorito river when he went to save some children
- The history and legend of the ‘Mirador del Corazón’ in Mazatlan
- Lies about Moving to Mexico – ALL BULL SHIT