The state has already exceeded 2,700 deaths from this virus; while the cases of active patients also continue, as there are now 756 of them and the majority are in Culiacán
Culiacán, Sinaloa.- Today marks 185 days since the first positive case of COVID-19 was detected in Sinaloa. In the most recent report from the Ministry of Health, it is reported that the state has already reached 2,761 deaths from this virus, since in the last hours 15 new unfortunate deaths were added.
In addition, the number of active patients is maintained, and at this time there are 756 of these cases . Therefore, the historical accumulated of these first 184 days of health contingency in the state has attended 16,071 patients and the number of suspected patients is 1,296.
Active coronavirus in patients
It is important to mention, with respect to the 756 active patients, that the municipality with the highest number of them is Culiacán with 357 ; from there it is almost halved in Mazatlán, with 196, and Guasave, with 77, as the top three on the list. On the other hand, of the 15 new deaths registered, it stands out that they were people who were in the age range of 44 to 81 years of age while still alive.
Some of them suffered from comorbidities, such as diabetes and hypertension. In the case of the two youngest people, both were male, one 44 and the other 47 years old, both with these diseases.
Unfortunately, cases of hospitalizations for the SARS-CoV-2 virus remain. In this sense, the SSA reported that, regarding hospitalized patients, 35.6 percent correspond to active patients, while 7.4 percent of all patients are seriously ill.
Meanwhile, in the CDMX, during the last conference on the virus, the director of Medical Benefits of the IMSS, Víctor Hugo Borja, announced that the institution is in an “investigation of probable reinfection” detected two days ago. He explained that it is a 27-year-old internal medicine resident and that it has not yet been proven that it is a reinfection, but they will continue with the studies.
- 56-year-old female died on July 1 in HG Mazatlán (diabetic)
- 54-year-old female died on August 25 in IMSS Culiacán (hypertensive)
- 62-year-old female died on August 25 in IMSS Culiacán (hypertensive)
- 52-year-old female died on August 25 in Issste Los Mochis (hypertensive)
- 54-year-old female died on August 25 in Issste Culiacán (diabetic)
- 62-year-old female died on August 25 in IMSS Culiacán (diabetic)
- 80-year-old male died on August 25 in IMSS Culiacán (hypertensive)
- 52-year-old female died on August 25 in IMSS Culiacán (diabetic)
- 76-year-old male died on August 18 in H. Civil (diabetic)
- 68-year-old male died on August 22 at IMSS Culiacán (diabetic, COPD)
- 44-year-old male died on August 27 at IMSS Culiacán (diabetic, hypertensive)
- 76-year-old female died on August 23 in Issste Los Mochis
- 81-year-old male died on August 24 at IMSS Los Mochis
- 72-year-old male died on August 25 in Issste Los Mochis (diabetic)
- 47-year-old male died on August 27 at IMSS Los Mochis (diabetic)
- Cruise ships return to Mazatlan give popular public transport a much needed lift
- Legislators reproach the inequality in promotion and care of municipalities of Sinaloa
- Port of Mazatlan dredging begins for multi-purpose master development of the harbor
- As Mazatlan restaurants come and go “The Vegan Route” has been serving vegetarians since 2014