The Mazatlan Carnival is one of the biggest parties in the port or perhaps the best one. Expected by locals and foreigners, this spectacular event full of music, culture, allegorical cars and beautiful women spreads the hearts of all those who are part of it year after year.
If you have not lived this wonderful experience yet, here are 10 reasons why you can not miss Equinox, the rebirth of the senses. This is how this year’s edition is named.
- It is considered by many to be the best carnival and the most recognized in Mexico.
2. There are 6 days of celebration, in which you will have the opportunity to attend different cultural events.
3. The mother of all the bands, Banda El Recodo will be celebrating its 80th anniversary with a majestic concert at the Teodoro Mariscal stadium.
4. This year, like everyone else, you will be able to enjoy its parade with spectacular floats on the seashore.
5. The joy, hospitality and warmth of its Mazatlan people.
6. The impressive beauty of its women.
7. You will have the opportunity to appreciate a wonderful pyrotechnic show on the seashore.
8. Band music will be present everywhere.
9. If you have not yet tried the delicious Mazatlecan cuisine this will be your opportunity.
10. And as José Alfredo Jiménez said in the corrido of Mazatlán, here life goes by without crying.
If you still do not cheer up, Do not think about it anymore and let yourself come!
The Mazatlan Post