Coming in Easter to Mazatlan from April 14 to 21, 2019 is not for those who like peace and tranquility, but if you like beer, see the beach full, live music, dance in the streets and have a good time, here we wait for you in the Pearl of the Pacific.
Semana Santa is one of the most important tourism seasons in Mazatlan, because many people want to come to the beach with one of the most beautiful sunsets in the country, where thousands of pleasant people live, wanting to make all visitors have a pleasant stay in our beloved port.
During those days the golden zone becomes a great party and on the boardwalk many people dance to the rhythm of band music. Parties are organized on the beach like Sunset Paradise. (If you know of more parties you tell us).
We can assure you that you will meet many people, you will have fun with your friends or with your family and you will want to come more often to Mazatlan.
When is the Holy Week in 2019?
So we are waiting for you in Mazatlan during Holy Week in Mazatlan from April 14 to 21, 2019. We know that you will have a great time. We recommend you to arrive to Mazatlan with a reserved hotel room.
What to do at Easter in Mazatlan
If you come to Mazatlan during the days of Holy Week in addition to religious celebrations there are more things you can do, these are some of them:
- Going to the beach is one of the basics that you have to do, since Easter is when you begin to feel the heat that characterizes Mazatlan.
- Visit the Mazatlan Aquarium, to see their shows of birds and sea lions in addition to learn more about marine life.
- Walk through the historic center, remember that Mazatlan besides kilometers of beaches and the boardwalk has a beautiful historic center that is preserved with its original facades.
- Visit the highest Natural Lighthouse of our country at the top of Cerro del Crestón.
And the Bandodromo?
The bandodromo Mazatlan that was mounted in the past years was suspended so we will have to wait and see what happens in the near future.
The Mazatlan Post
- If you still haven’t received a COVID vaccine, this weekend in Mazatlan is your chance
- Are you 65 or older? Sinaloa is looking to enroll you to give you a bi-monthly pension
- Happy Chef’s Day !; Learn about Mazatlan’s Chef Francisco Cisneros
- Culiacán-La Paz flight inaugurated; there will be 13 thousand new tourists for the BCS capital