The Sports Expo is the entertainment venue for all participants, where you can enjoy musicals, shows, and activations of our sponsors, as well as the possibility of acquiring athletic products and services from the exhibitors. In addition, the Expo is the meeting point to acquire your Participant Kit. It is free and open to the public.
NOV 29 – DECEMBER 1
We wait for you in the parking lot of the Gran Plaza in Avenida Reforma s / n fracc. Alameda Mazatlán Sinaloa
|November 29||16:00 pm – 20:00 pm|
|November 30||10:00 am – 20:00 pm|
|1 December||12:00 a.m. – 20:00 p.m.|
The Organizing Committee of the Great Mazatlan Pacific Marathon 2018 calls for associations, clubs, teams and athletes in general, and with the endorsement of the Mexican Federation of Athletics Associations, to participate in the Mazatlan Grand Pacific Marathon 2018, which celebrates its 20th Anniversary.
Place: Mazatlan, Sinaloa
Date: Saturday 1 and Sunday 2 December 2018
Limited quota: 10,000 participants
Departure and Target: Av. Leonismo Internacional s / n Col. Tellería, between Teodoro Mariscal street and Justo Sierra street, in front of the entrance of the Forest of the city.
Distances: 5k, 10k, 21k and 42k, certified by the AIMS, IAAF and FMAA. (3k, e Infantiles, Recreational)
More information: https://web.asdeporte.com/contacto/
Dates and Schedules:
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2018
• 6:30 hrs. Wheelchair, Crutches, and Blind (total) in 10K.
• 6:40 hrs. Test of 5k and 10k General.
• 6:40 hrs. Recreational Race 3K.
• 6:45 hrs. Race “PRÉSTAME YOUR PIERNAS”.
• 9:00 hrs. Children’s Race of 70 meters (category 4 and 5 years).
• 9:10 hrs. Children’s Race of 150 meters (category 6 and 7 years).
• 9:20 hrs. Children’s race 400 meters (category 8 and 9 years).
• 9:30 hrs. Infant race of 1.5 k (category 10 and 11 years).
• 9:45 hrs. Children’s Race of 2k (category 12 to 14 years).
• 10:10 hrs. Race of Botargas.
• 17:00 hrs. Turtle releasing.
• 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Economic Award in Expo area for winners on Saturday.
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2018
• 6:15 hrs. Wheelchair, Crutches, and Blind (total) in Half Marathon (21k).
• 6:30 hrs. General 21K and 42K, Half Marathon and Marathon.
• 6:50 hrs. Carrera de la Alegría (Children of different abilities).
• 18:00 hrs. Economic Awards, Manglares Hotel Olas Altas Inn.