The first stage of the logistics park (MLC) is expected to be delivered in November this year, while the entire project would be completed in December 2024.
MAZATLÁN.- Directors of the Mazatlán Logistics Center ( MLC ), headed by Víctor Humarán Castellanos, made a national tour to present the project to businessmen from different states such as Durango, Mexico City, and Nuevo León; and from Sinaloa itself.
The businessmen who received the information applauded the real estate boom that Mazatlán is experiencing and welcome the fact that other offers of functional and world-class industrial spaces are added to the city.
The MLC opens the opportunity to invest in industrial warehouses within an orderly enclosure, with a focus on safety and high added value, due to the high demand for spaces for storage, distribution, and production in Mazatlan that for many years in Mazatlan had not occurred.
Let us remember that the MLC is an 80-hectare Industrial Logistics Park, intended for distribution, storage, and light industry, which offers a Strategic Bonded Warehouse (RFE).
The Mazatlán Logistics Center will have an initial investment of 636 million pesos, and 3 billion pesos in total. At least 150 million pesos will be allocated to the construction of a return bridge that connects the MLC with both sides of the Mazatlán-Culiacán highway.
The advances of the MLC
The urbanization and construction of the MLC is going from strength to strength, so much so that businessmen from Durango and Nuevo León highlight the legal certainty in the purchase of lots from 2,000 to 16,400 square meters and the facilities for their acquisition.
What’s up? The first stage is planned to be delivered in November of this year, while the entire project will be completed in December 2024.
This new business unit of Grupo ARHE is being built on an 80-hectare plot of land and will be divided into 66 lots of various sizes, which can range from 2,300 to 18,000 square meters, according to the needs of the investors. .
Why a logistics park in Mazatlan?
• Mazatlan is the natural hub for distribution: 14 hours from the United States borders, and 10 hours from the Bajío and Center of the Country.
• It is an unsaturated port with a cargo trend: of 36% in the last 5 years.
• It has a demand for industrial spaces from one thousand to two thousand square meters.
• Low supply of industrial parks.
• The logistics trend and the new normal promote spaces such as ports and corridors.
• Development of the new logistics/industrial corridor in the north of the city, such as the Aerospace Park.
• USMCA Mazatlán-Winnipeg Corridor Project, promoting the new Port of Mazatlán and the railway connection with Durango.
- Democracy yes! They demonstrate against the reelection of Mazatlan Mayor
- Mexico HOT SALE, nine days of “bargains” in online stores of brands such as Guess, Hugo Boss, Coach, Forever 21, LG, Liverpool
- Maritime cargo movement grows in Mazatlan
- Mayor of San Miguel de Allende allegedly assaulted two reporters