Among the intoxicated victims are five children.
The leak of chlorine gas (ammonia) from an old cylinder in a blacksmith shop in the Francisco Villa neighborhood of Culiacán, Sinaloa, left two people dead and twenty-nine intoxicated, including 5 minors, a firefighter, two paramedics, and one officer from the Preventive State Police.
Agents of the State Preventive Police that intervened in the eviction of the residents of Zihuatanejo Street and three other streets around the perimeter where the accident occurred, were disinfected with pressurized water to remove any ammonia residue from their uniforms and bodies. Ammonia is highly dangerous for the organism.
Cristóbal Castañeda, Secretary of Public Security of the state of Sinaloa, reported on social networks that the ammonia leak, recorded on Tuesday, August 30th, in the vicinity of a supermarket, caused 29 people to be intoxicated, including a State Police.
- For the 491st anniversary of Culiacán, they hold a skateboard contest; children and young people participated
- Heroic act cost him his life! He drowned in the Mocorito river when he went to save some children
- The history and legend of the ‘Mirador del Corazón’ in Mazatlan
- Lies about Moving to Mexico – ALL BULL SHIT