On this occasion, Chef Luisa brings you the recipe for some delicious Swiss Chilaquiles for you to enjoy at breakfast with your family.
- Chicken breast,
- Purple Onion,
- Cotija cheese,
- Medium cream,
- bell pepper,
- Yellow cheese,
- onion powder,
- Oregano ,
- In a hot skillet pour oil.
- To make a gravy: add 300 grams of cream and 300 of yellow cheese for nachos.
- About 300 grams of half cream will be added to make it less thick.
- Add tortilla chips made by hand or purchased.
- Blend a can of bell peppers with 100 ml of water and a sauce will come out. It will also be added to the gravy.
- Season with a cube of chicken, cumin, salt and oregano.
- Stir well.
- Flatten, crumble and season with salt, pepper and oregano.
- Fry in a pan
- When the breast is ready, cut it into small pieces.
- And combine with the chilaquiles from the other pan.
- Cut onion into squares.
- Finely chop coriander.
Check out other delicious dishes in our Cooking Recipes section and on our YouTube channel Hasta la Cocina.
Also don’t miss Hasta la Cocina on the TVP signal at 1:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday.