MAZATLAN.- The MX Industrial Forum will be held this Friday, May 6, 2022, in the port of Mazatlan to highlight the opportunities that exist in the industrialization of the states, to attract new investments that contribute to the creation of new jobs. and are reflected in the social well-being of Sinaloans.
The objective of the event is to promote Mexico and Sinaloa as an industrial destination to attract new national and foreign investments, which allow suppliers and supply chains to approach the North American market, taking advantage of the (USMCA) T-MEC.
The event will take place within the framework of the First Face-to-face Assembly of the Mexican Association of Secretaries of Economic Development of the country (AMSDE), who will hold a work meeting the day before.
Two panels will be held with speakers and moderators of national and international stature.
• Panel Integration of Value Chains in North America
• Panel Infrastructure of the future for economic development.
The speakers are:
• Bernardo Valenzuela, Vice President of Exports, President of Mexico and Global Operations of Navistar, is responsible for the export markets, as well as supervising the company’s global operations in South America and Asia, in Navistar, he held the position as Vice President of Global Truck Sales, Founder of Terranova GTS LLC, developer and distributor of specialized commercial vehicles.
• Tatiana Clouthier Carrillo, Secretary of Economy of the Federal Government
• Fernanda Guarro, General Director of 3M, one of the 10 most important subsidiaries in the world, with more than 20 years of experience in the supply chain, work experience in: Monsanto, Sanofi, Merck and DuPont
• Emilio Cadena Rubio, President & CEO of Grupo PRODENSA (expert company in talent recruitment, development and retention), with more than 20 years of experience in promoting foreign investment in Mexico, member of the Steering Committee of the Business Coordinating Council for the negotiation of the TMEC.
• Guillermo Almada, General Director of Amazon Web Services Mexico for the public sector, with more than 30 years of experience in the industry in the public and private sectors, work experience in: Microsoft, IBM Corporation, Structured Intelligence,
• Paola Núñez, Head of logistics Retail & Supply Chain Holcim Mexico, with 25 years of experience in Supply Chain, winner of the National Logistics Award 2018, Work experience in: DANONE, INDITEX, L’OREAL, CEMEX
• Jorge Luis Torres, President for FedEx Mexico Express Mexico and Vice President of Operations, Former President of the American Chamber of Commerce Mexico (AmCham), Former Vice President of the Executive Council and Global Companies (CEEG)
• Alicia Salgado, Financial Economic Journalist, Columnist and Communicator, host of the Newscast “Enfoque Noticias”, expert in finance and business journalism, columnist in the Money section of the newspaper El Excélsior.
The appointment is this Friday, May 6 at 9:00 a.m. at the Mazatlán Convention Center.