– Mayor says that there are few cases of Covid.
The mayor of Mazatlán Luis Guillermo Benítez Torres confirmed that everything will proceed to carry out the celebration of the New Year’s Eve party, on the Paseo de Olas Altas.
It will be a meeting point for locals and tourists in this emblematic area of Mazatlan, where the table to live together and enjoy concerts such as “Mi Banda el Mexicano”, has a cost of 600 pesos, and it will be one of those that will be in a temple of those that will be installed to liven up the celebration of the welcome to 2022.
The mayor commented that Mazatlán registered 12 active cases of COVID 19, which is little compared to the number of inhabitants it has, since they exceed 506 thousand people, therefore there would be no reason to cancel this event due to the pandemic.
He stressed that in the port, the authorities have been strict in all health issues, that is why they have managed to maintain themselves with very few cases, and that is how they want to continue, for in the future and to allow more events to be held.
- Cruise tourists and their obligatory stop, The Cathedral of Mazatlan
- Journalist says the AMLO government is paying millions of pesos a month to a company linked to the Sinaloa Cartel
- Several Sinaloa cartel operatives sentenced in California, USA
- How Mexican actress Kate del Castillo was investigated over ‘El Chapo’