– Mayor says that there are few cases of Covid.
The mayor of Mazatlán Luis Guillermo Benítez Torres confirmed that everything will proceed to carry out the celebration of the New Year’s Eve party, on the Paseo de Olas Altas.
It will be a meeting point for locals and tourists in this emblematic area of Mazatlan, where the table to live together and enjoy concerts such as “Mi Banda el Mexicano”, has a cost of 600 pesos, and it will be one of those that will be in a temple of those that will be installed to liven up the celebration of the welcome to 2022.
The mayor commented that Mazatlán registered 12 active cases of COVID 19, which is little compared to the number of inhabitants it has, since they exceed 506 thousand people, therefore there would be no reason to cancel this event due to the pandemic.
He stressed that in the port, the authorities have been strict in all health issues, that is why they have managed to maintain themselves with very few cases, and that is how they want to continue, for in the future and to allow more events to be held.
- Mazatlan rainy season preparedness; More than 53 tons of garbage were collected on Jacarandas Avenue
- Doctors will come from San Diego to train Mazatlan Capta elements on first aid
- Video: Trailer overturns in the Santa Lucia tunnel on the Durango-Mazatlán highway blocking traffic for hours
- Alleged Mazatlan police abuse is under investigation