Do you want to go? Check what the event rules are
MAZATLÁN.- The Institute of Culture of Mazatlán began with the sale of tables for the New Year’s celebration “Welcome 2022”, an event that will take place along Olas Altas and which will have Mi Banda El Mexican, who will be in charge of entertaining the evening.
From very early on, the citizens gathered outside the Institute with the aim of being the first and thus acquiring the tables in the best areas to enjoy the party, music, and food.
“I came today because I don’t want the place I want to win. My family is a fan of Mi Banda El Mexicano so we want to be close to them, ”said José, one of the people who was in line.
They commented that they are very excited to be able to participate in a New Year’s celebration event, it seems to them that it is a good idea that this type of festivities is resumed to promote the union of Mazatlecos and that little by little it is left behind to Covid-19.
“We rented in 2019, due to the pandemic it was not done, but here we are again. The truth is that I am happy, this means that we have to move forward, life goes on and we have to return to our old normality, “they said.
For the celebration, 400 tables were opened to the public, from the Shield to the Mazatlecan Woman, each of the tables will be distributed to respect the healthy distance and health protocols. These are priced at 600 pesos and include tablecloths and chairs.
Do you want to attend and receive 2022 in Olas Altas? Before you will have to know that there are some rules.
Rules for attendees
- The event will begin at 8:00 p.m. on December 31, 2021 and will end at 2:00 a.m. on January 1, 2022 without any exception.
- The reservation of the table acquired until 22:00 hours will be respected, after that time the Institute of Culture will not be responsible for said reservation even when it is paid.
- Obligatory present the receipt granted for the acquisition of the table with its chairs, to be able to assign the agreed place. There will be no changes of place.
- You can enter with food and beverages (plastic container and / or cans), not glass.
- Do not enter with steel and sharp utensils.
- The garbage generated by the members of the rented tables must be collected and deposited in the garbage containers when leaving the event.
- When attending the event, attendees must wear a mask and / or mask.
- Interaction between musicians and those attending the event is prohibited.
What other artists will be performing?
Three pavilions will be installed throughout the area; the first in Venadito where the versatile group Sentido Contrario and His Majesty my Banda el Mexicano will perform as stellar. The second stage will be in the Mazatleca Woman where a DJ and a versatile group will perform, and the third stage will be installed in the Shield where the Sinaloan Band and the Cuban False Orchestra will entertain the night.