In addition, they reported the death of eight people, so the death toll from this disease reaches 8,487 cases
Sinaloa.- Hospitalizations for COVID-19 continue to decline in Sinaloa since currently only 10 percent of the beds destined for patients with this condition are occupied, according to the daily report of the Secretary of Health, which highlights that This Tuesday 98 new infections were presented, Ahome being the leader again.
The platform establishes that of these new cases, in addition to the 38 in the northern municipality, Culiacán is followed with 28, El fuerte with 11, Elota with five, Guasave with three, while Mazatlán, Badiraguato, Mocorito, and Escuinapa are presented two cases in each of them.
681 remain active, but 62 thousand 318 people who suffered from the disease have recovered so far from this pandemic.
There have also been eight new deaths, bringing the number of people who have succumbed to this pandemic to 8,487 from Sinaloa. The deaths registered in the last hours are three in Culiacán and three more in El Fuerte as well as one in Sinaloa and one in Concordia.
DETAIL OF NEW DEATHS REGISTERED TODAY ON PLATFORM FROM 60 to 85
CONCORDIA Male of 60 died on August 26 in ISSSTE Mazatlán (Diabetic)
SINALOA 80-year-old female died on September 24 at General Hospital Centro Médico (Diabetic)
1. 69-year-old female died on September 25 at IMSS Los Mochis (diabetic)
2. 66-year-old female died on September 24 at IMSS Los Mochis (hypertensive)
3. 64-year-old male died on September 26 at IMSS Los Mochis (hypertensive)
1. 61-year-old male died on September 17 in ISSSTE Culiacán (diabetic)
2. 85-year-old male died on August 2 in HG Culiacán (hypertensive)
3. 76-year-old male died on September 15 in ISSSTE Culiacán (hypertensive)