Who authorized the removal of tourists and locals from the Mazatlan boardwalk at 8:00 p.m.

541

They report that it is to avoid crowds and not to block traffic despite the fact that there were already security elements that were in charge of it without the need to remove people

In an interview with the Secretary of Development, Tourism and Fisheries, Luis Eusebio Terán, he was asked about the withdrawal that Public Security elements made yesterday night of people who were on the boardwalk after 8:00 p.m., he said to be to avoid crowds and that traffic was not impaired.

“A lot of public transport is getting off there, they are parking and blocking the corner. We are looking at other alternatives for the good of Mazatlecos, not just tourists, ”he said.

It should be added that previously there were Public Security elements to avoid crowds in that area without the need to prevent people from staying in the place; However, last night they began to remove them, not allowing them to sit on the boardwalk or take photos of themselves in the letters of Mazatlán.

These actions began to be implemented in Olas Altas, that at 8:00 p.m. they do not allow people to be in the malecón area of ​​the place.

Mayor has not given instructions to remove people from the boardwalk

The withdrawal of people on the boardwalk last Wednesday was done without taking into account the presidential provisions

Last Wednesday, elements of Public Security were withdrawing people who were on the boardwalk after 8:00 p.m., they even did not allow tourists to take photos in the letters of Mazatlán.

Regarding this situation, the municipal president of Mazatlán, Luis Guillermo Benítez Torres, said that he had not given instructions to remove people from the boardwalk after 8:00 at night, as happened the day before, where elements of Public Security did not allow people to stay in the area or take photos in the letters of Mazatlán, so you will investigate this situation.

“They (the security elements) did it without taking into account the presidential provisions,” he commented.

While yesterday the Secretary of Development, Tourism and Fisheries, Luis Eusebio Teran, commented that this measure was taken to avoid crowds and traffic of the Avenue of the Sea is not blocked
worth noting that there already has road elements to speed up traffic and allow pedestrians to pass.

Source: sinaloaenlinea.com

The Mazatlan Post