MAZATLAN.- The cut in federal participations for the states does not put at risk the works being carried out in Mazatlán, said Governor Quirino Ordaz Coppel.
“We are going to start the one on the El Infiernillo boardwalk soon,” said the president.
“Soon, because my dad (Quirino Ordaz Luna) was the one who started that. I carry it in my heart, El Infiernillo. The theme of Semarnat (environmental rules) is what you are seeing nothing else. “
– What would it represent for Sinaloa and with what investment? – asked journalists.
“Above all, thinking about the people who live in the popular neighborhoods in that area, will give them a change, a turn, dignity, the possibility of growth, development, attractiveness,” replied Ordaz Coppel.
– Is it a moral commitment?
– Moral and personal, and development for Mazatlán.
– What will that work have?
– An avenue with hydraulic concrete, with a good wide bench.
– Good news, then.
– Always, also El Infiernillo I always bring it since my dad was mayor (in 1984-1986).
– In this month, Governor?
– No, I think next month.
– Are there resources already?
– Yes, there are already the resources for that.