Following the recommendations of the municipal health council, Jorge Contreras, head Administrator of Beaches of Mazatlán (OAP), his comments in an interview for Viva la Noticia that the beaches of Mazatlán, Sinaloa will continue to be open.
So far, visitors, employees, and the population are being cared for to avoid the spread of Covid-19 coronavirus with hygiene measures that include:
- Avoid mass concentrations
- Wash your hands thoroughly and often with an alcohol-based disinfectant, or with soap and water.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue when you cough or sneeze, and then throw it away.
- Avoid contact with sick people.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- If you have a fever, cough, and shortness of breath, seek medical attention immediately.
The status may change, so you are invited to follow the news on the OAP Mazatlán page and the page of the Mazatlán city council.
We share the interview with the head of the Beach Operator
Mazatlán has several kilometers of beaches that suit all tastes, so we invite you to get to know them taking the aforementioned precautions and if you have any symptoms of respiratory disease, we ask that for you and the health of the rest of us stay at home.
The Mazatlan Post