Mazatlan hotel employee suffers burns from flaming boiler

0
52

The emergency bodies had been altered by the supposed explosion of the machine room of the lodging center when they arrived at the place they discarded the version

Mazatlan, Sin.- First degree burns on the right arm and face suffered an employee of a lodging center on Rodolfo T. Loaiza Avenue when a large flame was registered in one of the boilers to heat water.

The report received by the relief corps warned about an alleged explosion, it was first said in the machine room and then in the water heater, upon arrival they discarded both versions after carrying out the corresponding investigation.

The affected is one of the employees of the place and was attended by elements of Mazatlan Firefighters while the paramedic corps arrived, as well as another group entering the area where the emergency was generated.

The final report of the review was minor material damage to the boiler and the point where it was installed.

Source: linea directa

The Mazatlan Post

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here