Photographs taken by EL DEBATE show a breakthrough in the construction of the new Soccer Stadium
Mazatlan.- A series of photographs and videos taken by EL DEBATE show the great progress made in the construction of the new Soccer Stadium in Mazatlan.
The new Soccer Stadium in Mazatlan is located in the Pradera Dorada subdivision and promises that it will be first-class and suitable for professional football.
Last October the governor of Sinaloa, Quirino Ordaz Coppel said that the work is a great investment with high social content, because the love of girls, boys and young people in football is huge here in Mazatlan and throughout Sinaloa. “You have to think big in the present and for the future.”
During his supervision, it was exposed that with this infrastructure the formation of new sports talents can be developed through the creation of a children’s and youth soccer school promoting sport as a complement in the formation of values, coexistence, healthy recreation, and competition.
- Bathrooms – dressing rooms for local teams and visitors
- Recovery and physical therapy area
- Medical area and anti-doping laboratory
- Office trainers
- Dressing rooms Referee body
PlayMuteLoaded : 0%Progress : 0%Remaining Time-0: 35Fullscreen
- 56 boxes for fans and for managers of local and visiting teams
- • Official store and concessions for various sales
- • Press and media room and mixed area for media interviews
- • Administrative offices and lockers
- • General services and warehouses
- • Inclusive health services
- • Public and private parking
- Grandstand under 14,636 fans
- Boxes: 1160 spectators
- Upper tier: 9,204 spectators
- Presidential box and media booths
Here are some pictures and videos of what will soon be the NEW FOOTBALL STADIUM OF MAZATLÁN.
The Mazatlan Post