Several events are held during Holy Week in Mazatlan, most of them are on the beach, on the Malecon and in several beach clubs. We will be gathering information about these events so you can find them in one place.
The Sunset Paradise is a tradition of intense partying on the beaches of Mazatlan, this is the 9th edition of this event, this year will be on the 17th to 20th April where there will be invited national DJs, Bikini Fashion Show, Top Models, Bikini Contest, Tanning area, Beer pong and Beach games.
The star guests at Sunset are: Mr. Pig (April 17), DJ BSNO (April 18), Dj Bonhaus (April 19), Dj Broz Rdz (April 20)
This event is held for several years at the shores of the beach witches organizing this beach club to have fun until the sun goes down.
- When: April 17 to 20 starting at 2:00 p.m.
- Where: Av. Sábalo Cerritos Mazatlán # 366
- Cost: With Bracelet you get a 50% discount on your cover = $ 100 pesos + 1 beer, No bracelet discount $ 200.00 + 2 beers
You can buy your pass for all 4 days in Proboletos
The Mazatlan fes t event is being organized by Mazatlan Culture and Mazatlan City Council and will be held in the evenings of Thursday, Friday and Saturday during Holy Week at Av del Mar.
The temples that will be installed for these shows will be at the intersections with Avenida Gutierrez Nájera, Lola Beltran, Av. De los Deportes and Av. Insurgentes
The musical events will be from 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm, and on Saturday, April 20, there will be a mini carnival parade where 8 illuminated allegorical cars will be paraded that were used in the carnival parade of Mazatlan from the bichis monkeys to the Rafael Buelna, at the end of the parade, an artistic and musical show will be held on Paseo de Mazatlan street (the street that passes beside the shrimp lagoon)
Why not Mazatlan Beach Party
Whynot Mazatlan is a platform that supports entrepreneurs and talents Mazatlecos and in conjunction with Joe’s Oyster Bar is organizing this free beach party with guest artists such as Tadeo Fernandez, BSTRD, Amador, Phoenika, DJ Hhas, Axon, Head Twitster and Binko YI
- When: Friday, April 19, 2019 – 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Cost: Free access with bracelet available with your sponsors
- Place: Joe’s Oyster Bar located at Av. Playa GAviotas # 100 in the golden zone next to the Ramada hotel
Porto YatchClub at Easter
With a daily theme the party will also arrive at Porto DayClub , which although it is not on the beach, has a view of the marina and a pool in the center of the party.
- Wednesday, April 17: Wings in Water by Red Bull
- Thursday April 18: Mojito Mood by Bacardi
- Friday, April 19: Walk in Water by Jhonnie Walker
- Saturday, April 20: Moët & Chandon Presents White Ice
Admission to these events will cost $ 200 pesos and if you have the Blue bracelet you will have a 50% discount.
Porto Yatchclub is located in the Mazatlan marina, you can ask for information at 669 326 2727
What event in Mazatlan are you going to?
We hope you have a great time in Mazatlan during these days and tell us how it went, which event you will attend or where you went to enjoy the beaches of the port.
If we miss any event or this incorrect information write to us at [email protected]
The Mazatlan Post
- Education, the axis to eradicate discrimination against the LGBTIQA+ community
- All about the artists of the Mazatlán Livestock Fair 2023
- Mexicanos Contra la Corrupción (MCCI) reveals luxury apartment of General Luis Cresencio Sandoval in the residential area of Huixquilucan, in the State of Mexico
- Retirement Secrets of Mexico