Meet the spas that achieved the maximum evaluation that Forbes Travel Guide grants.
Three spas in Mexico achieved the five stars awarded by the Forbes Travel Guide 2019. In its 61 edition, the award, which is given to the best facilities in the world, recognized these relaxation centers among the best.
In addition, another 13 spas from Mexico also entered the list by obtaining a four-star rating. With these recognitions it is proven that the spas of our country are at the height of the best in the world.
The process to select these places results from a meticulous work. Specialist in the subject they registered without informing that they were part of the evaluation committee of Forbes Travel Guide and received the same attention as any client.
Once in the place, they qualified different aspects, being the service of the personnel the item to which they paid more attention in the final qualification.
The three spas that achieved the highest score are immersed in luxurious venues where the quality and variety of their treatments make them stand out.
Here are some of the treatments that you can not miss during your next visit to the most luxurious spas in the country:
1.- Luna y Mar – Cabo San Lucas
- Among its exclusive treatments you can choose the one related to the four phases of the moon. Each of them with a duration of 120 to 180 minutes, with exfoliations, wraps and massages that will relax your mind and body.
- The Nourishing Moon, the treatment that uses the same, the brown sugar and the jasmine as part of an exfoliation, followed by a body wrap and massage of the scalp. The treatment ends with a massage with rose oil and jasmine.
- You can try detoxification based on autochthonous herbs harvested in the spa facilities, which are combined with a mud wrap with slimming properties.
2.- Sense Rosewood Mayakoba – Riviera Maya
- The treatments provided by this spa use top quality products that stand out for their natural and organic properties. They include agave, chaya eucalyptus and herbs, among others.
- Here you can find a balance in treatments that provide relaxation and healing to relieve stress.
- The journey of the Sun and the Moon is a three-hour treatment that uses a cocoa-based Mayan scrub, an herbal bath and an outdoor massage under a palapa.
- Some of the treatments are based on Mayan processes for their realization. Try the ‘Marry Oneself Journey’, which is guided by a champagne. The experience develops between the sound of drums and songs.
3.- La Esperanza – Cabo San Lucas
- Here you can have from a classic treatment to a deep tissue massage called ‘Two Shared Hearts’, which is performed jointly by two therapists. This massage is available only for couples.
- You will notice the select variety of exclusive treatments ranging from different massage techniques, to a treatment for the scalp, reflexology and hot towels application.
- The Cabaña Lime Massage is a treatment that you can not miss. It uses compresses with lime, which benefits the skin by sunburn.
Source: Forbes Travel Guide
The Mazatlan Post