* City Council will provide facilities to save the event
* Motorcycle event is divided into three events
In a press conference, the mayor, Luis Guillermo Benítez Torres indicated that the Motoclub will not be granted permission until they submit a notarized agreement.
The mayor suggested that the event could be moved to the month of May next year, as the turisteros have suggested.
However, so far, he said that there is a proposal to receive the Motoclub together with his notary between tomorrow and the past.
They have not met with the Mayor
They propose the event from April 24 to 28
Prior to the press conference of the mayor, Motoclub Mazatlan agrees to temporarily stop the conflict to develop Moto Week in its 24th edition.
At the gates of the Municipal Palace, after a march that took place on the Malecón, Roberto Castañeda, president of the association, explained that they are on time to carry out the legendary Moto Week.
“It is the idea that we want you to know and send it to the mayor because we have not had a meeting (with the mayor) but will come out to give statements about the event,” he said.
He mentioned that the preparations are fair, so they will officially request permits from the City Council.
For his part, Arturo Andrade, representatives of the founding partners in conflict said that the commitment is to remain in harmony during the biker event.
“The mayor gave us an appointment 15 days ago and has not called us. They do not have to deny permission, we are responsible for what happens inside, “he said.
It was announced that on Monday they will enter the documentation to be able to advance in the preparations, without apparent problem with the Court that takes the litigation.
The Mazatlan Post
- If you still haven’t received a COVID vaccine, this weekend in Mazatlan is your chance
- Are you 65 or older? Sinaloa is looking to enroll you to give you a bi-monthly pension
- Happy Chef’s Day !; Learn about Mazatlan’s Chef Francisco Cisneros
- Culiacán-La Paz flight inaugurated; there will be 13 thousand new tourists for the BCS capital