The state leader confirms the commitment to connect the Pueblo Señorial with the Mazatlán-Durango highway
- In the same way to rehabilitate the main street, the public lighting and to solve the problem of the drainage system
Copala, – The Governor of the State, Quirino Ordaz Coppel, accompanied by his wife Mrs. Rosy Fuentes de Ordaz, President of the State DIF and the Mayor of Concordia, Prof. Felipe Garzón, visited the Copala syndicate.
“The Governor endorsed the commitment to connect the Pueblo Señorial with the Durango – Mazatlán highway and thus detonate to the maximum the tourism and economic development not only of the syndicate but of the region. In addition, he undertook to rehabilitate the main street, street lighting and in coordination with the city of Concordia solve the problem in the drainage system, “said Garzón López.
Quirino Ordaz Coppel, and his wife had the opportunity to take a tour of the streets of the town, appreciate the colonial beauty of the place and its rich cuisine, as well as talk with people and report that it is working in a coordinated manner with the Municipal President to be able to connect the Señorial Town with the highway and thus to undertake the economic and tourist development not only of Copala, but of the region. In addition, he commented that it is a priority to rehabilitate the main entrance, as well as the public lighting.
In one of the meetings that the authorities had with the citizens, the problem of drainage was raised, to which the Governor asked the mayor to work on an executive project to jointly seek a financial alternative to cover the need of the community.
By the way: Have you visited them …?
Source: Mazatlan Interactivo
The Mazatlan Post
- Senior Mexican and U.S. officials speak ahead of April meeting on drugs and weapons trafficking
- AMLO’s threat to campaign against Republicans is ‘Unacceptable’ (Chairman of the House)
- The Chicago Tribune says: “AMLO is lying when he says Mexico does not produce fentanyl”
- Music Day returns recharged for this 2023