* In 2018 more than 352 thousand people arrived
* 8 shipping companies and several Pacific routes
Last year, 2018, a total of 90 cruises of the main shipping companies of the world arrived in Mazatlan and brought just over 352 thousand passengers with a very important spill for the city. For this 2019 the expectations are broader and exceed in more than one hundred the number of arrivals to this port of the beautiful Mexican Pacific.
The commercial docks of the port have the capacity to receive more than one million people a year. So far ships of 8 shipping companies arrive on routes from Los Angeles, California, San Diego, Miami and national from Los Cabos, Puerto Vallarta, and Acapulco, among others.
For Thursday, at 11 o’clock in the morning, the Secretary of Tourism of Sinaloa, Oscar Pérez Barros, will give a report on the tourist activities in the state, including data on the shipping companies and cruise ships, as well as national and international flights. the number of tourists that visited Mazatlan.
On the other hand in the port, the Airport Administration (API), offers a wide infrastructure for the arrival of this type of vessels and has more than 80 commercial premises, tour services, and taxis, Automobile and Motorcycle rental, a restaurant and the arrival of tourists is an exhibition of very Mexican dance.
The Mazatlan Post
- If you still haven’t received a COVID vaccine, this weekend in Mazatlan is your chance
- Are you 65 or older? Sinaloa is looking to enroll you to give you a bi-monthly pension
- Happy Chef’s Day !; Learn about Mazatlan’s Chef Francisco Cisneros
- Culiacán-La Paz flight inaugurated; there will be 13 thousand new tourists for the BCS capital