A new website offers travelers a comprehensive, one-stop online destination for discovering where to stay, what to do, and experiences to enjoy when visiting Mazatlán and its surroundings.
Mazatlán Tourism Board today announced the launch of GoMazatlán.com, a brand new website designed to offer quick and easy access to essential tourism information highlighting all there is to see and do in and around the destination. The new site supports the tourism board’s brand messaging ‘Stories Make the Best Souvenirs,’ is information-rich, visually impactful and includes many new features that inform and influence the traveler to consider booking their next quick getaway or extended holiday to Mazatlán. Some of the new features include:
- New and colorful photography and video
- Updated creative content for the destination’s hotels and resorts, restaurants, tourist attractions, activities to enjoy, and close-by places to explore
- New ‘Souvenir Stories’ section where visitors can write their own souvenir stories and upload photos of their visit to Mazatlán
- A ‘Snaps’ section featuring thousands of photos shared across social media supporting #SouvenirStories
- Upgraded and improved ‘Calendar of Events’
- Active Newsroom
- Registration page to sign up to receive an electronic newsletter as well as sweepstakes and special offers
“Mazatlán itself, has been going through a renaissance of late,” said Marco Garcia Castro, Secretary of Tourism for the state. “With all of the improvements made, including enhancements to our 4-mile long oceanfront promenade and bike path, a restored Centro Histórico that preserves our French, Italian and German architectural roots, new parks and city centers, delicious local and international cuisine and much more, it was a logical next step to redesign our website to showcase all that is new and better in and around Mazatlán,” he added.
Mazatlán continues to receive top honors from independent authorities on international travel, living and investing earning accolades from Forbes, Trip Advisor, American Express Travel and most recently from U.S. News & World Report naming it one of the top 10 places in the world to retire overseas.
For more information about Mazatlán, visit www.GoMazatlan.com.
The Mazatlan Post
- Ecology must clarify if it gave authorization for the pruning of trees in Mazatlan’s historic center
- Sinaloa is within the five best states to invest in Mexico
- Amigos de los Animales the superheroes of vulnerable cats and dogs; volunteers needed
- A Pulmonia that has refreshed Mazatlecos for more than 60 years