ALL YOUR MEXICO TRAVEL NEEDS – CATERED FOR FREE IN ONE PLACE
All you need for your travel is any smartphone and internet traffic. Search by category, by state, or simply use a search form to read about more than 500 Mexican destinations: towns, villages, resorts, archeological sites, protected natural areas and much more… History facts, tourist attractions, how to get there, getting around and things to do… All in one, and all in the same place: MexicanRoutes.com
No annoying ads, so you see only what you came to see
- No distracting special effects, so you can stay 100% focused on your needs
- Minimalist design & simple layout, so you have a pleasant experience navigating
- Fully optimized for mobile ease of use – anytime, anywhere
- Feature packed with exceptional value; nearest location search, travel route planner, accommodation reviews, and so much more
Are you ready for the adventure?
So, you have decided to spend your vacation in Mexico, and want to get acquainted with this beautiful and enormous country, but don’t know where to begin from?
We will help you to plan your Mexico vacation and choose the best routes that allow you to enjoy the interests you have based on the time that you have. We will help you to see and do much more on your trip. Your Mexico vacation will be that much more interesting and enjoyable. The stress of planning, forget about it. That is what we are here for.
We do not sell tours, but we prepare them for you for free, so you can make the journey yourself. We plan your trip based upon custom choices you have made. This saves you time and allows you to maximize your precious vacation hours.
There is much to see in Mexico. Mexico is enormous, comprising nearly two million square miles of coastline, desert, rain forest, mountains, and fertile plains. Mexico is a land of beauty and history, with high mountains and deep canyons in the center of the country, sweeping deserts in the north, and dense rainforests in the south.
One of the most fascinating attractions of taking your vacations in Mexico is its pre-Columbian legacy with hundreds of archeological sites to be explored. Mexico’s ancient societies built great cities and huge pyramids. They created remarkable works of art and even studied the stars and planets to determine when to plant crops and hold ceremonies.
Mexico is the product of a rich Indian heritage and three centuries of Spanish rule. Mexican culture is rich with history, love, and traditions.
We will help you to plan your trip to see the Mexico you could never see on your own. You will be able to visit remote places that tour guides from your country are unaware of since they are not in Mexico. Your travel experiences with our help will be breathtaking and memory making.
Just go to the “travel routes” section and choose the best route for you. All routes are free.
As you can see this website is not monetized, we don’t want to bother you with blinking annoying banners and ads. So if we really could help you, please support us:
- Send us photos of the places you visited in Mexico
- Send us tourist plans of archeological sites you visited
- Write us your travel experience in Mexico and we post it here
- Translate some posts into your language
- Leave us feedback on a social network, blog or journal
- Help us to be updated: send us error reports and update information
- Just send us a small donation
Enjoy Mexico Thanks to Our friends at Mexicoroutes.com