Colonial cities, Magical Towns, and exclusive beaches continue to conquer the hearts of national and international travelers
Traveling is an experience that is always exciting. However, the long period of confinement that we have experienced caused that practically all tourist destinations in the country were closed to visitors for several months.
Currently, travel is still very restricted, especially those that involve boarding a plane and traveling long distances. This increases the risk of being infected by Covid-19.
Despite this, people from the country and the rest of the world have looked for those places they would like to visit. Visit Mexico revealed the 10 most popular tourist destinations during the first half of 2021.
Within the first places were located both colonial cities and enchanting Magical Towns. However, the sun and the beach also continue to conquer the desire to spend a few days by the sea. All of them still captivate people willing to pack their clothes in a suitcase and enjoy a vacation with their travel proposal.
Top 10 most popular tourist destinations
- Mazatlan, Sinaloa
- San Miguel Allende, Guanajuato
- Tepoztlán, Morelos
- Bernal, Querétaro
- Valle de Bravo, State of Mexico
- Cancun, Quintana Roo
- Oaxaca, Oaxaca
- Tepotzotlán, State of Mexico
- La Marquesa, State of Mexico
- Malinalco, State of Mexico
Although beach tourist destinations such as Cancun and Mazatlán appear on this list, it is clear that, for now, tourists are looking for places they can visit by road. Perhaps for this reason those very close to Mexico City stand out.
Meanwhile, colonial sites such as San Miguel de Allende and Oaxaca continue to awaken the desire of travelers to admire its impressive architecture, walk its cobbled streets, as well as enjoy a unique gastronomic proposal.
These tourist destinations are proof of the magic that surrounds the country and await the arrival of passers-by to show them new adventures and cultivate new memories that remain in time.
- Relocating to Mexico NO BULL with Mexico Relocation Guide! Ep02. Purchasing Real Estate in Mexico
- Mazatlan Elements of the Rescue Squad and Firefighters will receive a course to save lives in fast-moving waters and floods
- Vaccination for children between 5 and 11 years old against Covid begins on Monday 27
- Mazatlan Baseball Cup fills hotels and restaurants