At the moment “Olaf” is located 240 kilometers from Cabo Corrientes, Jalisco and its trajectory is heading to Los Cabos Baja California Sur, take precautions and keep abreast of the weather updates
Sinaloa. – Cloudy sky with rainy intervals of showers and strong punctual rains, electric shocks, and probable hail, are forecast for this Thursday, September 9 in Sinaloa, due to the proximity of “Olaf” which in the next few hours will become a category one hurricane .
The National Meteorological Service foresees temperate weather in the morning, mostly cloudy in the central and southern areas of the state, and regionalized heavy rains during the day, as well as waves of up to two meters high on the coast.
The agency emphasizes that these conditions arise from “Olaf” that towards noon of this day will take the category of hurricane one that could also generate variable direction wind from 20 to 30 km / h in the region and gusts of 50 to 60 km / h.
These weather conditions will be highlighted this Wednesday in Sinaloa:
- Wind with gusts of 50 to 60 km / h and swell of 2 meters
- Intervals of showers with strong punctual rains of 25 to 50 mm.
For its part, the Meteored.mx service notices suffocating humid heat, with showers mostly during the afternoon-night. It also foresees minimum temperatures of 24 degrees and maximum of 33; the levels of solar radiation and UV rays will be high of 9 points at 2:00 in the afternoon.
The following graph shows the extended forecast of Meteored.mx for the main ones in Sinaloa today, September 9, 2021,
- Los Cabos as a tourist destination is ready to revive the economy says the Business Coordinating Council
- Grande Prairie Rotarians to drive 100th emergency vehicle to Mazatlan
- Never Drive at Night: Overcoming Blockades and Protests in Oaxaca, Mexico
- Prohibited the use of Hoods for Municipal Agents of Mazatlán