The National Meteorological Service reported that at the moment it registers a 70 percent cyclonic probability at five days; moves west
The newly formed low-pressure zone in the Pacific Ocean, registers on Monday, July 12, a 30 percent probability for cyclonic development in 48 hours and 70% in 5 days, reported the National Meteorological Service.
The displacement of the system is towards the west at 20 kilometers per hour and at the moment it is located 825 kilometers south of Lázaro Cárdenas, Michoacán with sustained winds of 25 kilometers per hour and gusts of 40 km / h.
In the satellite image, it marks a wide area of cloudiness and rains that reach part of the coastal zone of the Mexican Pacific, and although at the moment it does not represent a greater risk, the National Meteorological Office maintains punctual monitoring.
It should be noted that this low pressure could join the instability zone that maintains a 70 percent probability for cyclonic development in five days and is located 200 kilometers south of Puerto Ángel, Oaxaca, and that heads towards deep waters of the Pacific
The following notice will be published by the weather agency at 1:00 p.m. or earlier if significant changes occur.
Mexico Daily Post
- MAZATLAN’S PACIFIC PEARL Print and Online celebrates 26th years serving the Mazatlan community
- Californian stuck in a Mexican jail after crashing without insurance
- Sinaloa design strategies for cruise passengers to spend more on Topolobampo and the region
- Mazatlan Police arrest 7 for Halloween costumes