The cycling group is consolidated in this capital
What began as a small project to practice mountain biking between two friends such as Alberto Mora and Hèctor Lozoya, soon became an organization made up of lovers of this sport that has had a lot of presence not only from the point of view of sports, but also the message to the community to promote the practice of the sport.
At the beginning, Alberto and Hèctor bought their mountain bikes in 2012, with which they started in this activity having the El Rejón metropolitan park as the main stage in those early days, and in this way giving formality to what is now the group called Sholugos SXT
During their first training sessions they are motivated to participate in the Majalca Challenge event “one good day when we went to the convenience store after the usual ride, we observed that there is a 39-kilometer and 80-kilometer Majalca Challenge poster, making the decision to participate in the first distance ”: Alberto commented.
Quickly, the impact of their training and racing became evident when the following year more cyclists joined the group, growing in number and in enthusiasm as they also began to take part in competitions in various parts of the state of Chihuahua, as well as Durango, Coahuila, Nuevo León, Quintana Roo, San Luis Potosi, Puebla and in Texas.
Currently, the team is made up of, on the female side, Pamela Andrade, Jenny Chávez, Gore Padilla, Lina Pérez, Maru Orozco, Gaby Meza, Gaby Márquez, Magaly Piñón, Erika Terrazas, Lety Martínez, Monica Erives, Eva Machuca, Marissa Joannis and Erika zazueta.
In the men’s field, Valente Becerra, Pablo Talamantes, Cesar Faudoa, Javier Rodríguez, Javier Rodríguez junior, Leo Alvarado, Yamir Aguirre, Gerardo Vidal, Hugo Lira, Jesús Varela, Salvador Torres, Salvador Torres junior, Hugo Chong, Erik Aguirre are integrated , Rafael Rodríguez, Mauro Arambula, Leo Vargas, Humberto Rodríguez, José Luis Jaquez, Diego Jaquez, Beto Irigoyen, Ricardo Reyes, Cesar Valles, Guillermo Morales, Rodrigo Rivas, Roberto Corral and Luis Rodríguez, in addition to Alberto and Héctor.
As they themselves mention, a taste for bicycles is the best excuse to form a large cycling family with the same tastes for mountain tours, trails, routes, spinning, and even running races, all with the conviction of doing activity sports that generates well-being and health.
• To date, they have competed with 11 different uniforms with colors and designs made with the contributions of the members.
• Sholugos STX is a registered trademark for the purpose of giving it solidity in any activity and representation that is carried out.
• They started in 2012 at the El Rejón park facilities
• The team has participated in state, national and international events
• His facebook fan page is Official Sholugos
El Rejon and its surroundings
The Eagle Rock
San Diego de Alcala
- Education, the axis to eradicate discrimination against the LGBTIQA+ community
- All about the artists of the Mazatlán Livestock Fair 2023
- Mexicanos Contra la Corrupción (MCCI) reveals luxury apartment of General Luis Cresencio Sandoval in the residential area of Huixquilucan, in the State of Mexico
- Retirement Secrets of Mexico