Veracruz launches tourist vouchers for travelers to enjoy its natural beauties after the Covid-19 contingency.
Hotels, restaurants, tourist guides, tour agencies, and other service providers are participating in this strategy.
The Ministry of Tourism of Veracruz launched a program of tourist vouchers that will allow tourists to acquire at a preferential price different services that can be enjoyed once the health contingency due to Covid-19 passes.
- Hosting services
- Food and drinks
- Certified tourist guides (under NOM-08-TUR-2002 and NOM-09-TUR-2002)
- Travel agencies
- Tour Operators
On the Veracruz Bonds page, all companies that want to participate can still register, while tourists who are interested should first review the offers and contact the service provider directly through the website.
- Senior Mexican and U.S. officials speak ahead of April meeting on drugs and weapons trafficking
- AMLO’s threat to campaign against Republicans is ‘Unacceptable’ (Chairman of the House)
- The Chicago Tribune says: “AMLO is lying when he says Mexico does not produce fentanyl”
- Music Day returns recharged for this 2023