The Ministry of Foreign Relations (SRE) reported on Thursday, August 27th, that on August 31, the four missing delegations will reopen, that is, they will join the 41 currently open, and this concludes the reopening process.
Through a statement, the agency detailed that appointments to process the passport need to be scheduled at the Contact Center, by calling the number: 800 80 10 773, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The delegations that will reopen on Monday, August 31st are:
• Campeche, Campeche.
• Naucalpan de Juárez, State of Mexico.
• Toluca de Lerdo, State of Mexico.
• Hermosillo, Sonora.
Likewise, appointments can be scheduled on the internet portal : https://citas.sre.gob.mx . Appointments can be scheduled from August 31, 2020.
To attend a delegation you need:
• Come by scheduled appointment, 15 minutes before the time of the appointment.
• Wear a face mask and apply antibacterial gel at the entrance.
• It is suggested to wear an acrylic mask and latex gloves (not mandatory).
• The temperature will be taken upon entering the office.
• Maintain 1.5 m distance between people (keep healthy distance).
• Access will not be allowed to those with fever or symptoms of respiratory disease.
Source: Ministry of Foreign Relations