Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico – Without a doubt, after the quarantine, you will want to resume your travel plans and visit places that inspire freedom and tranquility. In Mexico, we have numerous places rich in culture and magical towns that will dazzle your senses eager to breathe in the outdoors life.
Here are 6 magical places in Mexico that, after confinement, await you with open arms:
1. Xilitla, San Luis Potosí – It is located in the Huasteca region of San Luis Potosi. It was named a magical town in 2011, thanks to its natural wealth and the preservation of its ancient customs. There you’ll find the surreal garden Las Pozas, created by Edward James. It is an enigmatic place with stairs that rise to the sky, next to arches and trees. Visit the Augustinian convent, built in the 16th century, with monastic architecture.
2. San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato – It is considered a Cultural Heritage of Humanity, for its worldwide contribution to culture and architecture. It is a picturesque option to tour, walk through its streets and enjoy its vast historical buildings.
3. Taxco, Guerrero – If you want to know goldsmith work with a long tradition, while immersing yourself in a traditional Mexican atmosphere, this magical town is for you. In the craft market, you will find special gifts for your loved ones and, from the statue of the Christ, you will have a privileged view of the town.
4. San Cristóbal de las Casas, Chiapas – It is a multicultural colonial city, very colorful with a great tradition and history. The baroque lines of the Santo Domingo church and the Cathedral, the beautifully handmade crafts, and its gastronomy will make your trip a pleasant experience.
5. Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco – If your thing is the beach and after confinement, all you want is to get a tan and enjoy the nightlife, this tourist destination has a varied offer that will make you enjoy it big time. Visit the city’s Malecón, the Historic Center, its Romantic Zone, and nearby towns. Indulge your palate with its gastronomy and enjoy its ecotourism activities.
6. Mérida, Yucatán – This state is composed of the fusion of three cultures: the Mayan, Spanish and Lebanese. This fusion has given it a unique identity that is reflected in its architecture, its rich gastronomic variety, and the warmth of its inhabitants. Known as the White City, Mérida invites you to discover its vast history.
Spending some time in Mexico gives you the exclusive opportunity to witness and experience the deep inherent culture and history that makes this country so great.
Living in Mexico can be a dream come true for anyone who wants to give it a shot, and we’re here to help. MEXLend is the most experienced residential mortgage broker in Mexico. We accompany you through the process of buying a home including securing home loans and providing Escrow services anywhere in Mexico.
Are you looking to purchase vacation or investment property in Mexico? To discover which one of the many mortgage loan options that MEXLend offers is right for you, visit MexLend.com or MexLend.com.mx, call (322) 222-7377 in Vallarta, toll-free at 1.800.3.Mi.Casa in Mexico or (917) 779-9061 from the US or Canada.
Source: Banderas News
The Mazatlan Post