These are the new measures that will be applied to urban transportation in the state capital, Culiacán.
Culiacán, Sinaloa (June 1st, 2020) .- Since the confinement began, some measures were established for the urban public transport units, however, over the days these were not complied with by the passengers or by the drivers, since nobody respected the “healthy distance” inside the bus.
Given this situation, state authorities have ordered that with the “new normal” citizens must use mouth covers to be able to get into the bus. And only 17 people can go on board each urban transport vehicle.
These measures will be applied from the first of June in Culiacán:
• A sanitation process of the unit will be conducted at the end of each route.
• Mandatory use of mouth covers or masks for users and drivers.
• The service may be denied in the case of not using mouth cover
• In a 35-passenger unit, only 17 passengers and the driver can travel, which represents 50% of the entire unit capacity.
• Maintain healthy distance between passengers.
• Do not use the seat behind the driver.
Source: Reacción Informativa
The Mazatlan Post