The exclusive spaces for smokers before taking a flight in Mexico
The Smoking Lounge, inside the Mexico City International Airport, is a great option to wait for your flight.
Restaurants, bars, corporate and now, the International Airport of Mexico City presents spaces for smokers, because there is nothing healthier than respecting the decision of each person. Within that is smoking in closed spaces. Yes, we know that these assigned areas have become almost niche, since, among those who like an occasional cigarette, they know the places that are allowed to practice, such as the Smoking Lounge within the complex.
Let’s see a couple of obvious data: the AICM is positioned as one of the 50 most important airports in America, so in 2017 it saw more than 44 million passengers pass, for 2018 they were almost 48 million and last year, the This figure went from 50,000,000 commercial passengers between arrivals and departures. So it is fair to think that a good percentage of them like a cigarette while waiting for their flight or connection to leave the country.
Inside the Smoking Lounge at the AICM, you can enjoy HD screens and a list of drinks.
There are two exclusive smoking areas in the last waiting area:
- In Terminal 1, made for 40 people in 93 square meters
- The one in Terminal 2, 43 meters, for 15 people
- Both with courtesy of coffee, tea, soft drinks and water
- WiFi access for all attendees
- Distilled as tequila, rum, and whiskey
- Ideal furniture for an ad hoc environment
- Smoke extractors of the highest quality
- Restricted to over 18 years
Another great spot on second floor is The Green Bar at Los Cabos International Airport
So the next time you are on a long connection, or if you are one of those travelers who like to arrive early, you already know where you can enjoy a cigarette in a comfortable space before taking that flight to your final destination.
Smoking in Mexico’s Airports List
Zona Habilitada Para Fumar
Major Mexican Airports
TIJUANA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (TIJ) (One Terminal in US, the other is in Mexico)
Smoking is forbidden in most public places. You will get an on the spot fine of $250 if you break the law.
The best space to relax before a flight.
The Mazatlan Post
- Democracy yes! They demonstrate against the reelection of Mazatlan Mayor
- Mexico HOT SALE, nine days of “bargains” in online stores of brands such as Guess, Hugo Boss, Coach, Forever 21, LG, Liverpool
- Maritime cargo movement grows in Mazatlan
- Mayor of San Miguel de Allende allegedly assaulted two reporters