Around 150 people attended the cycling event, organized by the Guadalajara 4-20 group
At 4:20 began the eleventh shot for tolerance towards cannabis, organized by the Guadalajara 4-20 group and attended by about 150 people. This began in Parque Rojo, on Avenida Juárez, towards La Minerva and back by López Cotilla.
“What we want to do with the shot is to demystify that cannabis users are lazy and don’t move”
Cecilia Ortiz, organizer, and part of the group, called on the authorities to pay attention and demand respect for cannabis users and their recreational and medicinal use.
“What we want to do with the shot is to demystify that cannabis users are lazy and don’t move,” he said.
On the other hand, Carlos Cervantes, member of the collective and also organizer of ” Cannamédicos “, indicated that they seek the non- stigmatization and discrimination of the users of the plant.
- Marijuana regulation passes the first procedure in the Senate
He also stressed that the opinion approved by the Senate on March 4 on recreational and medicinal use must change, for example, in the number of plants and the crime of carrying more than a certain amount disappears. That is to say, it must be free.
Cervantes noted that cannabis can also be used to make products such as backpacks and hemp fiber auto parts.
Daniel, one of the participants of the event, said there should be more knowledge about the influence of the plant on culture in general, as well as the history and its benefits.
The Mazatlan Post
- If you still haven’t received a COVID vaccine, this weekend in Mazatlan is your chance
- Are you 65 or older? Sinaloa is looking to enroll you to give you a bi-monthly pension
- Happy Chef’s Day !; Learn about Mazatlan’s Chef Francisco Cisneros
- Culiacán-La Paz flight inaugurated; there will be 13 thousand new tourists for the BCS capital