Holy Week or as known in Mexico “Semana Santa” in Mazatlan is from Sunday 5 to Saturday, April 11, 2020, is not for those who like peace and tranquility, but if you like beer, see the full beach, live music, dance in the streets and Have fun, here we wait for you in the pearl of the Pacific.
Easter is one of the most important tourist seasons in Mazatlan, because many people want to come to the beach with one of the most beautiful sunsets in the country, where we live thousands of pleasant people wanting to make all visitors have a pleasant stay in Our dear port.
During those days the golden zone becomes a great party and on the boardwalk many people dance to the rhythm of band music. Beach parties like Sunset Paradise are organized. (If you know more parties tell us).
We can assure you that you will meet many people, you will have fun with your friends or with your family and you will want to come more often to Mazatlan.
When is Holy Week in 2020?
So we wait for you in Mazatlan in Holy Week in Mazatlan from Sunday 5 to Saturday April 11, 2020 we know you will have a great time. We recommend you arrive in Mazatlan with a reserved hotel room and follow our recommendations to come to the beach .
Events on the beaches of Mazatlan
As it is tradition in Mazatlan, musical events are organized on the beaches of Mazatlan, the best known is Sunset Paradise from April 8 to 11 where there are National Guest DJs, Bikini Fashion Show, Top Models, Bikini Contest, Tanning Zone and Beach games.
What to do during Holy Week in Mazatlan
If you come to Mazatlan during Holy Week days in addition to religious celebrations there are more things you can do, these are some of them:
- Going to the beach is the basic thing that you have to do, since in Easter it is when you begin to feel that warmth that characterizes Mazatlan.
- Visit the Mazatlan Aquarium, to see their bird and sea lion shows and learn more about marine life.
- Walking through the historic center , remember that Mazatlan in addition to kilometers of beaches and the boardwalk has a beautiful historic center that is preserved with its original facades.
- Visit the highest Natural Lighthouse in our country at the top of the hill of Crestón.
- Go to the island of Venados to know the most beautiful beach in our entire port.
- Have healthy fun and protect yourself from the sun among other things, take care.
The Mazatlan Post