* They will seek to revive tourism
* An investment of more than $ 8 million
With an investment of 8 thousand 203,291.46 million pesos, the governor of Sinaloa, Quirino Ordaz Coppel inaugurated the paving of the main cobbled street in the community of Copala.
This work will seek to improve the image of the town, if it will have greater vehicular traffic, pedestrian accidents will be avoided when traveling through a uniform area.
Quirino Ordaz Coppel, governor of Sinaloa said that improvements to the community are carried out in search of tourist revival of the place.
“It is a stately place, tourists seek to find these types of places, it is not only the recovery of the cobblestone but the recovery of tourism. It will bring benefits, work because tourists from the United States and Canada come. Now the Tusira will have alternatives on the one hand we will have beaches and on the other colonial places. People want income for their homes and families, ”said the Governor.
With the new paving of the main street, around 377 people will benefit from this, as this will improve the quality of life of the local residents.
The Mazatlan Post
- Balance between the economy and quality of life? That’s what Mazatlan needs
- State and municipal governments come together to carry out works prioritizing pedestrians and cyclists
- Long live freedom! Long live diversity! Mazatlan comes out of the closet in GLAMOROUS FASHION
- Motorcyclist is run over on Mazatlan’s Del Mar Avenue