The house will be auctioned on August 11; The resources will be for a scholarship to 544 athletes with 20 thousand pesos per month
Mexico.- The house that the Mexican Chinese Zhenli Ye Gon kept in the Bosque de las Lomas will serve to grant scholars to young athletes who participate in the Pan American Games in Peru.
The residence will be auctioned next Sunday, August 11, at the new AMLO real estate auction that will be held in Los Pinos.
Only with the sale of the house of the Mexican Chinese businessman would be able to raise just over 150 million pesos that will be channeled to grant 544 young athletes with monthly scholarships of 20 thousand pesos and an addition to the medalists.
“It will be a hammer auction of real estate in Los Pinos on Sunday 11 at 12:00 pm
On the part of the Institute to return the stolen to the people. The house is valued at 95 million pesos, but 150 million are expected for it, ”said Ricardo Rodriguez Vargas.
The head of the Institute to return the stolen town gave details of the property:
- French-style mansion in Bosques de Chapultepec on a plot of 1,500 square meters.
- It has four levels: basement area with a garage, emergency power plant, utility rooms, and games.
- Uncovered patio with lobby, a large kitchen.
- Pool with spa and sauna, as well as a dome that allows temperature control.
- Upstairs with bedrooms, all with dressing room and jacuzzi.
- Last floor with bar for 200 people, playground and outdoor terrace.
- All floors are authentic marble.
For his part, President Andrés Manuel López Obrador indicated that this promotes the support of sport and all those young people who are engaged.
Likewise, he informed that for athletes who won medals in addition to 10 thousand pesos per month there will be an additional stimulus that goes as follows:
40 thousand pesos for those who have obtained gold
35 thousand for silver medal winners
25 thousand pesos for those who have obtained bronze
The Mazatlan Post