Netflix has created several successful food series, including Chef’s Table, The Chef Show, Ugly Delicious, Street Food, among other shows but this time, Netix outdid itself and launched a series dedicated to tacos!
1. Tacos al pastor: spiced pork, pineapple, onion, coriander, lime, and salsa.
2. Tacos de carnitas: pork cont, onion, coriander, lime, and salsa.
3. Tacos de canasta: tacos made using potato, beans, chicharrón, and mole verde llings.
4. Tacos de asada: steak tacos.
5. Tacos de barbacoa: sheep or goat slow-cooked in a hole dug in the ground covered with maguey leaves.
6. Tacos de guisado: stew tacos.
Each episode analyzes each taco variety, its origin, and history, and tells you where to get some delicious tacos.
Source: el universal
The Mazatlan Post