An international network of human trafficking for the purpose of sexual exploitation was dismantled by the Mexican authorities; In addition, seven Honduran migrants were rescued.
In the investigations, it was discovered that the network was operated by the members of a family.
This was his way of operating:
- First they fell in love with the victims, and then forced them to prostitute themselves in different states of the Republic. They were required to meet a daily quota.
Derived from its financial history, it was possible to locate those who served as loan officers and received bank deposits from the victims.
Through the delivery of various police reports, orders of arrest and apprehension were obtained, which allowed the implementation of simultaneous operations in nine buildings of Acuamanala in Miguel Hidalgo, Tlaxcala , where seven arrest warrants were executed against two men and five women. and the seven migrants were rescued .
Another of the operations was implemented in Puebla, Puebla, where a man was arrested who was hiding in a hotel in the center of the city.
The band was present in these states:
- Tijuana Baja California
- San Luis Potosi
In a communiqué, the Secretariat of Security and Citizen Protection recognized the work of the Federal Police, the National Guard and the Attorney General of the Republic in this action; In addition, he informed that the detainees and migrants were at the disposal of the corresponding authorities to continue with the investigations.
The Mazatlan Post
- Cruise tourists and their obligatory stop, The Cathedral of Mazatlan
- Journalist says the AMLO government is paying millions of pesos a month to a company linked to the Sinaloa Cartel
- Several Sinaloa cartel operatives sentenced in California, USA
- How Mexican actress Kate del Castillo was investigated over ‘El Chapo’