Are you looking for some tips on how to make a brochure guide for your upcoming field trip? Well, you’ve come to the right place! Here are 13 great ways that will help you create the perfect guide.
1. Start by coming up with a catchy name for your brochure.
This will help to draw attention to it and make it stand out from the rest.
2. Think of a creative design.
Next, come up with a creative design that will really capture the essence of your field trip. Be sure to use vibrant colors and interesting fonts to help engage your audience.
3. Provide itinerary.
Write about your field trip in great detail, so people will feel like they are actually there and getting first-hand experience!
4. Include important details.
Remember to include all of the necessary information such as the address where it will be held, ticket prices, and dates and times when people can visit. Also, highlight any special events or exhibits that will be going on while they attend.
5. Include journal entries.
Try to include some journal entries in your field trip brochure guide, so people will get a glimpse of what the atmosphere is like before they arrive.
6. Be sure to include your contact information.
You may also want to consider including contact information in case someone wants additional information or would like to visit again in the future!
7. Add photos!
Be sure to include lots of beautiful and interesting photographs. This will help people get a feel for your field trip and give them some excitement to visit!
8. Keep it simple.
A field trip brochure doesn’t have to be overly complicated, so keep it simple and easy to follow along.
9. Try adding relevant humor.
Try adding something funny or quirky on the outside of your brochure to catch people’s attention.
10. Use a good font.
Make sure to print your brochure in a large and easy-to-read font, so that everyone can benefit from it!
11. Interactive guide.
If you have the time and resources, consider creating an interactive brochure guide that people can explore on their own.
12. Share it on social media.
Once you’ve finished your brochure, make sure to share it on social media and encourage others to come to check out your field trip!
13. Post your brochures in crowded areas.
Finally, be sure to post a copy of your brochure in some highly trafficked areas such as the local library or community center, so people will know exactly where they need to go for an amazing time!
Things You Should Never Include In Your Brochure
While there are a lot of things you can include in your field trip brochure guide, there are also some things that you should avoid. Here are a few:
1. Negative comments about the field trip or the organization hosting it.
2. Complaining about weather conditions on the day of the trip.
3. Excessive information that doesn’t pertain to the field trip.
4. Any promotional content about yourself or your company.
5. Photographs of people without their permission.
6. Last but not least, do not include contact information for you or your company! This brochure is meant for people interested in the field trip, not for marketing purposes.
7. Use Venngage — an online brochure maker that offers a wide range of brochure designs for everyone.