Cajeme, Sonora.- On June 10, 2020, the body of the journalist Alma Angélica Aguilar was found in Cajeme Sonora, reported by her publishing house El DiariodelYaqui.com
According to the prosecution, the body that was found in a motel showed no signs of violence, and a file was opened to investigate the events.
After identifying the couple located dead, inside the motel room, the autopsy carried out by personnel from the Sonora State Attorney General’s Office (FGJE) determined that they died from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Carboxyhemoglobin studies carried out on the bodies at the FGJE Legal Medicine facilities revealed that a lethal concentration of carbon monoxide was detected in the blood of both the deceased.
According to the report, the man and woman had long been sucking up the carbon monoxide emanating from the vehicle, which they left on during their stay in the room.
Source: El Imparcial
The Mazatlan Post