* Over 30 years selling cueritos
* A delicious snack
Facundo Zazueta “El Güero” has a cart where for more than 30 years he has been dedicated to selling prepared lambs, shrimp, and sierra ceviche.
It is rich snack also known as the “Callo de los pobres”, it is pork skin tanned in vinegar prepared with tomato, cucumber and purple onion and to give the special touch a spicy sauce prepared by Facundo.
“I prepare the cueritos to the taste of the people, if they want only cueritos with salt and lemon so we serve them, they are a sweetie”.
The post of “El Güero” is located at the corner of Teniente Azueta and Leandro Valle from Tuesday to Saturday, from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The Mazatlan Post
- Cruise tourists and their obligatory stop, The Cathedral of Mazatlan
- Journalist says the AMLO government is paying millions of pesos a month to a company linked to the Sinaloa Cartel
- Several Sinaloa cartel operatives sentenced in California, USA
- How Mexican actress Kate del Castillo was investigated over ‘El Chapo’