* Meeting of authorities with cruise passengers
* Cruise Terminal, Central Park …
The Caribbean Association, representatives of most of the cruise ships that arrive in Mazatlan, met with the state tourism authorities, headed by the head of this dependency Oscar Pérez Barros, and the mayor of Mazatlán, Luis Guillermo Benítez Torres, to learn more about all the attractions of the port, in addition to those that come as the Central Park, with a view to reaching more than the 140 scheduled cruises and visitors who stay at least one night.
In an interview the mayor Benítez Torres said that the presence of cruise passengers is very important “because it will be a unique opportunity to seduce these tourists and make more cruises come with greater economic benefits, not only for hotels, but also for restaurants and other services”.
The municipal said that in the morning they had received these characters on the docks of the API and that a working meeting will be held in one of the halls of the International Convention Center, where they will be presented with several Mazatlan projects such as the new terminal for cruises and the works of the Central Park.
When asked, the official said that Mazatlan is prepared to give security to a greater influx of tourists arriving each holiday season.
Also in an interview, he spoke about the presence of cruise passengers and the agenda, the Secretary of Economic Development and Tourism, David González Torrentera.
The Mazatlan Post
- Democracy yes! They demonstrate against the reelection of Mazatlan Mayor
- Mexico HOT SALE, nine days of “bargains” in online stores of brands such as Guess, Hugo Boss, Coach, Forever 21, LG, Liverpool
- Maritime cargo movement grows in Mazatlan
- Mayor of San Miguel de Allende allegedly assaulted two reporters