The mayor of Tijuana, Baja California, Juan Manuel Gastélum, reported that he will not provide support to this new migrant group that entered Mexico,because that depends on the federal administration.
We are not going to allocate a single penny to attend the migrant caravan, “he said.
He also stressed that serving Central Americans is the work of the federal government , who should even build a migratory station in the locality.
He stressed that the city’s budget is already destined for other needs, such as the purchase of garbage trucks, paving and luminaire installation.
- He also noted that despite the criticism, he will give priority to meet the Tijuanas needs .
The Mazatlan Post
- If you still haven’t received a COVID vaccine, this weekend in Mazatlan is your chance
- Are you 65 or older? Sinaloa is looking to enroll you to give you a bi-monthly pension
- Happy Chef’s Day !; Learn about Mazatlan’s Chef Francisco Cisneros
- Culiacán-La Paz flight inaugurated; there will be 13 thousand new tourists for the BCS capital