* First Regional Fair February 15 and 16
* 12 wineries and speakers will come
The best wine is the one you “like the most”, said Justo Molaquino Amaro, wine expert and main organizer of the First Fair of the Northwest in Wines, to be held on February 15 and 16 in Mazatlan, which aims to spread the viticultural culture in this region.
At a press conference and then in an interview at the state headquarters of the Ministry of Tourism, he informed that the northwest of the country is rich in the production of red and white wines; also in states like Durango and Zacatecas.
Good wines are already known throughout Mexico and the states of the Republic, but we must stimulate this field more. He recognized that Mazatlan is a strategic point for the dissemination and promotion of wine.
He explained that 12 wineries come to the fair, some from Baja California, Chihuahua, Querétaro, Aguascalientes and from countries such as the United States of America and Slovenia, which will put their respective stands with tasting of their wines. The general cost will be 200 pesos and may enter up to one hundred people per hour.
Each winery will offer several labels of their wines, in addition it is necessary to say that the wines are not expensive so that they are exquisite; there will be red, rosé, sparkling and white wines.
He informed that there will be recognized speakers and workshops.
The Mazatlan Post
- Democracy yes! They demonstrate against the reelection of Mazatlan Mayor
- Mexico HOT SALE, nine days of “bargains” in online stores of brands such as Guess, Hugo Boss, Coach, Forever 21, LG, Liverpool
- Maritime cargo movement grows in Mazatlan
- Mayor of San Miguel de Allende allegedly assaulted two reporters